To help educators assess students’ understanding of concepts and track standards mastery, Certica provides the Navigate Item Bank™ − formerly the Formative Assessment Item Bank™ − designed to guide instruction at the district and classroom levels. Navigate is the dynamic item bank now developed and curated by Certica and formerly by NWEA and ETS. Over 91,000 standards-based items are available with Navigate, as well as pre-built assessments that allow educators to quickly measure student performance.
The Navigate Item Bank is a robust repository of over 91,000 high-quality, standards-based items, including:
• 37,000+ items for K-12 in Mathematics
• 37,000+ items for K-12 in English Language Arts (Reading, Writing and Research)
• 12,000+ items for grades 3-12 in Science
• 4,000+ items for grades 6-12 in Social Studies
• 21,000+ items translated into Spanish
• Common Core State Standards, including state-specific versions.
• Next Generation Science Standards, including state-specific versions
• State Standards for all 50 states and Washington D.C.
Item Types Supported:
•Drag and Drop
•Hot Spot and Hot Text