August 4th, 2017 – Plano, TX – SchoolSpire, Inc. is proud to announce the production launch of Empower IMS Version 7.7. SchoolSpire’s clients will start the 17-18 school year with a wide range of powerful new features for Empower IMS. Some of these features include a new student and parent portal, giving parent, guardians and students access to district, state and national exam data. Also included are additional Online Testing tools: TextHelp’s Text-to-Speech, and Desmos’ graphing calculators.
Users can add their favorite drill-down and printable reports right to their dashboard to launch with a single click. Teachers, Principals and Administrators will also have access to four “One-Touch” reports available in the Empower Student Tracking module.
Top New Features in 7.7
- Updated Student Center Interface
- Introducing the Empower Parent Center
- Student Tracking – One Touch Reports
- Updated Online Previews for Tests and Questions
- New Test Tools
- Updated Basic Calculator
- Updated Scientific Calculator
- Graphing Calculator
- Quick Answer Key Workflow
- Home Page – My Favorite Reports Widget
- Home Page – My Sections Widget
- Super Edit for In Use Items
- Staff Information
- and much more!